Mother Raton's Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked oatmeal
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 2 1/2 cup(s) apples sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- -Mix dry ingred. in a bowl, add melted butter and mix well. Set aside 3/4 c. of this mixture.
- _Coat bottom and sides of a 9" pan with remaining mixture. Refrigerate.
- -Heat oven to 375* F. (moderate)
- -Prepare apples
- -Mix sugar and cinnamon with apples.
- -Put this mixture in the coated pre-dish.
- -Sprinkle the top with remaining 3/4 cup oatmeal mixture.
- -Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the pie is tender and slightly brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pixiedustj1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes