Mother Raton's Pie
Apple pie made with oatmeal butterscotch crust.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked oatmeal
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 2 1/2 cup(s) apples sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- -Mix dry ingred. in a bowl, add melted butter and mix well. Set aside 3/4 c. of this mixture.
- _Coat bottom and sides of a 9" pan with remaining mixture. Refrigerate.
- -Heat oven to 375* F. (moderate)
- -Prepare apples
- -Mix sugar and cinnamon with apples.
- -Put this mixture in the coated pre-dish.
- -Sprinkle the top with remaining 3/4 cup oatmeal mixture.
- -Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the pie is tender and slightly brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pixiedustj1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note