Most Amazing Pork Chops Ever
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 pork chops
- 1 can(s) cream of Chicken soup
- 1 package(s) onion soup mix
- 1 dry pork gravy mix
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- Step One
- First place the pork chops down in the bottom.
- Step Two
- The remaining four ingredients will be mixed in a mixing bowl and then poured over the top of the meat.
- Step Three
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note