1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute until soft, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic; stir 1 minute.
3. Mix in paprika and next 6 ingredients
4. Add water, tomatoes and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Add squash and carrots. Add honey. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Meanwhile, make the quinoa according to package directions. Add butter to the boiling water. Takes about 15 minutes after water boils. Fluff after water is absorbed.
6. When both quinoa and stew are done, mix together and top with cilantro.
Go to full version of