Moroccan White Bean Sliders
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Quartered
- 3 Scallions Quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- 1 clove(s) garlic smashed
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin and colliander
- 1 teaspoon(s) harissa and korsher salt
- 1 can(s) 15.5 oz white bean, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup(s) panko
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) light mayo plus 1 tbsp harissa
- In a food processor, pulse red bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, garlic, coriander, cumin, harissa, and salt until vegetables are very finely chopped. Add beans; pulse until beans are coarsely mashed.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl; add breadcrumbs and egg. Mix with your hands until well combined. Shape into 8 (1/4-cup) burgers. Place on a waxed-paper-lined plate and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliders and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel.
- Cut 1 inch off the tops of pitas. Spread insides with harissa mayonnaise, then line each with a lettuce leaf, a tomato slice, and a slider.
- Read more: Moroccan White-Bean Sliders Recipe - Redbook
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lammy102 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note