Moroccan White Bean Sliders
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Quartered
- 3 Scallions Quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- 1 clove(s) garlic smashed
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin and colliander
- 1 teaspoon(s) harissa and korsher salt
- 1 can(s) 15.5 oz white bean, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup(s) panko
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) light mayo plus 1 tbsp harissa
- In a food processor, pulse red bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, garlic, coriander, cumin, harissa, and salt until vegetables are very finely chopped. Add beans; pulse until beans are coarsely mashed.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl; add breadcrumbs and egg. Mix with your hands until well combined. Shape into 8 (1/4-cup) burgers. Place on a waxed-paper-lined plate and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliders and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel.
- Cut 1 inch off the tops of pitas. Spread insides with harissa mayonnaise, then line each with a lettuce leaf, a tomato slice, and a slider.
- Read more: Moroccan White-Bean Sliders Recipe - Redbook
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lammy102 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes