Moroccan Shrimp and Lemon Parsley Couscous
- 1 can(s) (14.5 ounce) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 bag(s) baby spinach salad
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garam masala spice blend
- 1 lemon
- 1.5 pound(s) peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) uncooked plain couscous
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medhigh heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion, cook 3 minutes or until tender. Add garam masala; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add shrimp, cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring constantly.
- 2. Add tomatoes, raisins, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately. Yield 4 onecup servings.
- 1. Prepare couscous according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; let stand 5 minutes.
- 2. Grate 1/2 teaspoon rind from lemon. Squeeze lemon to measure 2 tablespoons juice; reserve remaining lemon for another use.
- 3. Add 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind; 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and parsley to couscous; toss.
- Yield 4 (1/2 cup) servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by InspiredCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note