Moroccan Chicken Stew
Campbell's Kitchen Recipe from Southern Living Jan 2011
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 can(s) (about 15 oz.) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 medium red oniions, sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 8 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup(s) slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. Heat oil in 5-qt. saucepot over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken from saucepot.
- 2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onions, pepper and garlic and cook 5 min. or until tender-crisp. Add cinnamon and curry and cook and stir 1 min. Stir in soup and heat to a boil. Return chicken to saucepot. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 15 min.
- 3. Stir raisins and chickpease in saucepot. Cook 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SumatraKB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note