This is one of those recipes that can be a savior on busy weeknights - easy and really delicious. Made a few changes - added a chopped onion to the mix, and went significantly heavier on spices. A great way get out of a boring chicken rut!
Spice up boring chicken with this Moroccan-inspired recipe. This dish can be cooked in one pot and only takes minutes to prepare - perfect for a weeknight meal!
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 small skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cook chicken in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This