Interesting. If the kids like it I'll make it again, as I am trying to increase the amount of highly colored veggies in our diet. Next time I will probably cut the amount of ginger in half.
Photo and Styling: Colleen Duffley
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 3 cups coarsely chopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Cook carrot in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- 2. Toss carrot with remaining ingredients. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note