- 1/2 package Morningstar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten*
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
How to Make It
Prepare Morningstar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Bacon Strips per package directions. Cut into bit size pieces.
In large skillet cook broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms and green onions in butter until tender. Remove from heat. Set aside.
In medium bowl beat together eggs, water, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in Morningstar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Strips, broccoli mixture, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and tomato.
Pour egg mixture into greased shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350°F about 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
*Note: For a lower-fat version, replace the 4 eggs with 1 cup refrigerated egg substitute.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes