huge hit definitely making again
Moonshine-Cherry Blush is guaranteed to quench your thirst and generate party buzz. Fresh mint leaves, lemon slices, and maraschino cherries garnish this tasty summer sipper.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup Basil-Lemon Moonshine
- 1 cup grenadine
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups sparkling water
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh basil leaves, maraschino cherries
- Process first 3 ingredients in a blender about 20 seconds or until herbs are minced. Stir together moonshine, next 2 ingredients, and sugar mixture in a pitcher until sugar dissolves. Gently stir in sparkling water. Serve immediately over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note