Moochie's Red Stuff
Strawberry Applesauce Jello
Chill: 5 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) 6 oz box of strawberry jello
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 2 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 16 ounce(s) frozen strawberries thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Dissolve jello in boiling water ( in a bowl). Stir in strawberries until separated. Add applesauce and lemon juice and stir. Chill until set
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tepj59712 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note