- 1 (0.5-ounce) package dried wood ear mushrooms or shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 pound boned pork loin, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup (1-inch) sliced green onions
- 5 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 10 Basic Crepes
- calories 213
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 6.1 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 16.1 g
- carbohydrate 22.1 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- cholesterol 73 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 409 mg
- calcium 85 mg
How to Make It
Combine dried mushrooms and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain the mushrooms. Rinse and slice mushrooms, and set aside.
Combine the pork and the next 4 ingredients (pork through sugar) in a small bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger, and sauté 30 seconds. Add pork mixture, and stir-fry 1 minute. Add cabbage and 3 tablespoons water, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add wood ear mushrooms, button mushrooms, and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove from heat.
Spread 1/2 teaspoon hoisin sauce over each crepe. Spoon about 1/3 cup pork mixture on lower third of each crepe. Fold in edges of crepes; roll up.