Moo Shu Pork
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 3 clove(s) (large) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) dark Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 bag(s) (16 oz.) shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 bag(s) (10 oz.) shredded carrots
- 3/4 pound(s) boneless pork loin carrots
- 12 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Optional: Scallion strips
- 1. Stir together hoisin, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce and cornstarch; set aside.
- 2. Place coleslaw mix and carrots into slow cooker. Cut the pork into 1/8-inch-thick slices, then cut each slice in half lengthwise; sprinkle on top of cabbage mixture in slow cooker. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
- 3. Remove cover; stir in remaining 1/2 cup hoisin sauce mixture.
- 4. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Place 1/2 cup pork mixture in center of each tortilla, top with scallion strips, if desired, and roll up.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Moo Shu Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes