Moo Shu Pork
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 407
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 9.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 21.8g
- Carbohydrate: 58.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 773mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (1/2-pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded Chinese cabbage
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushroom caps
- 1 medium-size sweet red pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
- Wrap tortillas in heavy-duty aluminum foil; bake at 325° for 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Trim fat from tenderloin; slice tenderloin into2- x 1/4-inch strips.
- Combine pork, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and garlic, tossing well. Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides. Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot. Add pork mixture; stir-fry 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl, and set aside.
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, and pepper to wok; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add bean sprouts and onions; stir-fry 2 minutes. Return pork mixture to wok. Add remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce and hoisin sauce; stir-fry 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons plum sauce over one side of each tortilla; top evenly with pork mixture. Roll up tortillas, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note