Montreal Peppered Steak
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons McCormickÂ® Grill MatesÂ® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin or New York strip steaks
- 1. Mix oil, soy sauce and Steak Seasoning in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Nutritional information per serving
Fat: 20 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Cholesterol: 69 mg
Sodium: 395 mg
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 21 g
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes