Montreal Peppered Steak
More From Southern Living Cooking School
Chill: 30 Minutes
Grill: 16 Minutes
- 2 pounds boneless top sirloin steaks or beef loin strip steaks
- 4 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- Sprinkle steaks evenly with steak seasoning. Stir together olive oil and soy sauce in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add steak, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill steaks, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Montreal Peppered Portobellos: Substitute 4 (1/4-pound) portobello mushroom caps, stemmed, for steaks. Prepare recipe as directed, grilling mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until tender. Makes 4 servings. Prep: 5 min., Chill: 30 min., Grill: 10 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes