Monterey Pasta Salad with Almonds
From Cooking Light.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) cooked corkscrew pasta (4 oz uncooked)
- 1/2 cup(s) (2 oz) shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) slivered almonds toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro minced
- 1 (15 oz) can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- Combine the first 8 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss. Cover; chill thoroughly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CNewling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Monterey Pasta Salad with Almonds Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes