Monterey Jack Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Monterey Jack Casserole
- Rhonda in Missouri
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 T. instant minced onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) corn chips, crushed (3 cups crushed)
- 1 can (15 ounces) mild enchilada sauce
- 1-1/2 C. (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In skillet, brown ground beef. Add onion; reduce heat and saute 5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Place 2 cups crushed corn chips in bottom of greased 1-1/2-quart dish. Layer ground beef over chips. Pour enchilada sauce over beef. Top with cheese.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining corn chips over top of casserole. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Top individual servings with sour cream, if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Monterey Jack Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles