Montego Bay Grilled Fish with Caribbean Salsa
Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 roasted jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 amberjack or grouper fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Caribbean Salsa
- Combine first 5 ingredients; set cilantro mixture aside.
- Coat a grill tray with cooking spray, and place on food rack. Heat, covered with grill lid, over hot coals (400° to 500°) 10 minutes. Place fish on hot grill tray.
- Cook, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes. Turn fish, and spread with cilantro mixture. Cook, covered, 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with Caribbean Salsa.
- Note: To roast jalapeños, place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Broil 5 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side or until blistered. Place in a heavy-duty plastic bag; let stand 10 minutes. Peel and seed peppers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes