- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 roasted jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 amberjack or grouper fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Caribbean Salsa
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients; set cilantro mixture aside.
Coat a grill tray with cooking spray, and place on food rack. Heat, covered with grill lid, over hot coals (400° to 500°) 10 minutes. Place fish on hot grill tray.
Cook, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes. Turn fish, and spread with cilantro mixture. Cook, covered, 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with Caribbean Salsa.
Note: To roast jalapeños, place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Broil 5 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side or until blistered. Place in a heavy-duty plastic bag; let stand 10 minutes. Peel and seed peppers.