- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 6-count boxes frozen French toast
- 1 9-ounce package thinly sliced ham
- 1 9-ounce package thinly sliced turkey
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- calories 618
- caloriesfromfat 54 %
- fat 37 g
- satfat 20 g
- cholesterol 209 mg
- sodium 1,428 mg
- carbohydrate 40 g
- fiber 1 g
- sugars 6 g
- protein 31 g
How to Make It
Heat oven to 400° F.
Spread the mustard on 6 pieces of the French toast. Divide the ham and turkey evenly among the 6 pieces and top each with 2 slices of the cheese. Spread the remaining pieces of French toast with the mayonnaise (if using) and sandwich together.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread 1/2 tablespoon of the butter on the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook 3 sandwiches in the skillet until brown, 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches. Bake until the cheese is melted and the toast is heated through, about 4 minutes.