Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 8 slice(s) white bread
- 6 ounce(s) thinly sliced turkey breast
- 6 ounce(s) thinly sliced ham
- 6 ounce(s) thinly sliced swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole milk
- Spread the mustard evenly on the bread and form sandiwches with the turkey, ham and swiss cheese.
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk together the eggs and milk. Dip two of the sandwiches in the egg mixture, turning to coat, and place in the skillet. Cook, covered, until the bottoms are golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and cook, covered, until the bottoms are golden and the cheese has melted, 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining oil, egg mixture and sandwiches.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Monte Cristo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches