Monster Mocha Chip Cookies
- 1 10 oz package megasize semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans (optional)
- 2.5 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot water
- 2 tablespoon(s) instant espresso powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable shortening
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease large cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat butter, shortening, and sugar at high speed til light and fluffy. Beat in corn syrup, vanilla, and eggs.
- Dissolve espresso powder in hot water and add to creamed mixture. Add in dry ingredients on low speed. Stir in chips and nuts.
- Refrigerate 15 min.
- Using 2.25" ice cream scoop or level 1/4 cup measure, scoop dough onto prepared sheet, 3" apart.
- Bake 16-18 min. Cool on wire racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Monster Mocha Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies