Monster Meatball Sandwiches
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey, Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
- 32 bite-size frozen meatballs
- 1 (9-oz.) jar mango chutney
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 fresh dinner rolls
- 1 (16-oz.) jar sweet-hot pickle sandwich relish
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 2. Cut rolls vertically through top, cutting to but not through bottom. Place 2 meatballs in each roll. Top with desired amount of relish.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Wickles Hoagie & Sub Sandwich Relish.
- To make ahead: Prepare meatballs as directed through Step 1. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator 3 to 4 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note