Children will love these sausage balls that stare back at them.
Yield: Makes about 6 dozen
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 pound ground hot or mild pork sausage
- 1 (10-ounce) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 72 small pimiento-stuffed olives
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Shape sausage mixture into 1-inch balls, and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Press 1 olive deeply in the center of each ball.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cracker Barrel Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers