good but i only used 1.5cups of Bisquick...less doughy this way! :)
Halloween is dominated by sweets so go the savory route and make these Monster Eyes with simple sausage ball ingredients and green olives with pimentos.
- 3 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 pound ground mild or hot pork sausages
- 3 1/2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cjeddar cheese
- 54 small green olives with pimentos
- Combine baking mix, sausage and cheese in a large bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Shape sausage mixture into one-inch balls and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Press one olive deeply into each ball. Reroll using the palms of your hands if you need to reshape. Bake at 400° for 22 minutes, or until lightly golden. Makes about 4 1/2 dozen.
Freeze Monster Eyes in an airtight container up to one month. To reheat, place frozen balls on ungreased baking sheets and bake at 350° for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note