Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 12 ounce(s) peanut butter
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) m&m's
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 4-1/2 cup(s) oatmeal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
- In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Mix well. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins, if using, baking soda, and oatmeal. Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overbake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Monster Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies