- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds monkfish, cut into pieces
- 1 small eggplant, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
How to Make It
Stir together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil in a slow, steady stream until blended.
Alternately thread monkfish, eggplant, and mushrooms onto 8 (8-inch) skewers; brush with sauce. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Grill, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.