Community Recipe from
- 1 cc
- 1 dd
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon butter to muffin tins. Sprinkle in sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls (or cut refrigerated biscuit dough into thirds). Place three into each muffin tin.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle on more sugar and cinnamon.
- Allow dough to rise, if applicable, or just go ahead and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and immediately drizzle plenty of sweetened condensed milk over the top of each one. Be generous! Allow rolls to sit for a little while to absorb sweet, sticky milk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julie5999 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
monkey muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch