Monkey Bread with Caramel
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 4 can(s) (7.5 oz each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine melted
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- Grease or spray 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each in quarters. Shake quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Mix butter and brown sugar; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down; pull apart to serve. Serve warm
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Monkey Bread with Caramel Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes