Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Frozen dinner roll dough
- Butter to grease pan
- 1/4 pound(s) Melted butter
- 1 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Nuts (I like to use chopped walnuts)
- 1/2 cup(s) Raisins (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dry butterscotch pudding mix Not instant pudding
- 1/2 cup(s) Cinnamon-white sugar mixture Mostly sugar, light brown color
- Grease bundt pan with butter. Cover bottom of pan with nuts and raisins. Place frozen rolls evenly in pan. Pour melted butter over rolls, sprinkle on brown sugar, then butterscotch pudding, then cinnamon-sugar mixture. Cover with foil loosely, and let stand overnight (6-7 hours) to raise.
- Remove foil and bake in preheated oven 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Turn immediately onto deep plate to serve. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Monkey Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch