a delicious yummy treat for any Sunday morning family breakfast. Mommy's will enjoy with a good cup of coffee.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 can(s) 16.3oz biscuits refrigerated
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins optional
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar firm packed
- 3/4 cup(s) butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350. Need a bundt pan
- Separate biscuits and cut into quarters.
- Mix sugar & cinnamon in a separate bowl & coat biscuits pieces in sugar/cinnamon mixture. Begin arranging coated biscuits in bundt pan.In between biscuit layers add walnuts and raisins. Mix the melted butter and brown sugar and pour over biscuits and bake. Bake 28-32 minutes until golden bubbly
This recipe is a personal recipe added by srvalles0318 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note