Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) Bacardi rum
- 12 Spearmint leaves, fresh
- 1/2 Lime
- 7 ounce(s) Club soda
- 2 tablespoon(s) Simple syrup or 4 tsp sugar
- Gently crush mint leaves and lightly squeeze lime in a cool tall glass. Pour sweet syrup to cover and fill glass with ice. Add rum and club soda and site well. Garnish with a lime wedge and a few extra sprigs of mint.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Monitor Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic