Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- * 1 pound flank steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- * 1/4 cup cornstarch
- * 2 teaspoons olive oil
- * 1 onion, thinly sliced
- * 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- * 3 large green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- * 1/2 cup soy sauce
- * 1/2 cup water
- * 1/2 cup brown sugar
- * 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- * 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1. Place flank steak and cornstarch into a resealable plastic bag. Shake the bag to evenly coat the flank steak with the cornstarch. Allow to steak rest for 10 minutes.
- 2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir steak until evenly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Place onion, garlic, flank steak, green onions, soy sauce, water, brown sugar, ginger, and hoisin sauce in a slow cooker. Cook on Low setting for about 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TimSAZ and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mongolian Beef Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes