Mona's Incredile Cheese Biscuits
"Cheese biscuits made to share" by Beverly Mills with Alicia Ross, United Feature Syndicate. Desperation Dinners. Based on a recipe from a local Junior League cookbook. Biscuits can be prepared ahead and frozen for up to a month. Thaw on the counter, and reheat wrapped in foil for 10 minutes or until warmed through, if desired. Also delicious eaten at room temperature. Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: May 4, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) (about 8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) sour cream (See Note)
- 2 cup(s) self-rising flour (See Note)
- 1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients together, and spoon into mini muffin pans a tablespoon at a time.
- 3. Bake for 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden-brown. Remove from the oven, and cool for 5 minutes on wire racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note