- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini squash, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow squash, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and divided
- 2 cups round buttery crackers, crushed
How to Make It
Cook zucchini and squash in boiling salted water until tender, about 12 to 15 minutes; drain and mash. Add onion, egg, salt, pepper and half the melted butter.
Pour mixture into a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs; drizzle with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for one hour.