after trying many different recipes over the years, this has become my go to pecan pie recipe when others have failed. always a hit!
Mom's Pecan Pie
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves*
- Unfold and stack 2 piecrusts; gently roll or press together. Fit into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp.
- Stir together eggs and next 5 ingredients; stir in pecans.
- Pour filling into piecrust. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until set. Serve warm or cold.
- * Chopped pecans, a less expensive choice, may be substituted for the pecan halves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts