Mom’s Broccoli Casserole
- 2 (12-oz.) pkgs. fresh broccoli flowerets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower flowerets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 103/4-oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup crushed round buttery crackers (about 18 crackers)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Boil 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- Pour melted butter into a 13"x9" baking dish; add cooked vegetables and set aside. Mix together soup, mayonnaise, cheese and onion in a medium bowl. Spread mixture over vegetables; top with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles