Mom's Blueberry Cobbler
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
If you thought slow cookers were just for roasts, think again! Mom's Blueberry Cobbler is a wonderfully sweet dessert that starts with a can of refrigerated biscuits.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 8-oz. tubes refrigerated biscuits, quartered and divided
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 21-oz. can blueberry pie filling, divided
- Layer one tube of biscuits in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and butter just until combined; sprinkle half of mixture over biscuits.
- Spread half of pie filling over top. Layer with remaining biscuits; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture and top with remaining pie filling.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until biscuits are golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts