Momo's Chex Mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) Chex Corn Cereal
- 6 cup(s) Chex Rice Cereal
- 6 cup(s) Chex Wheat Chereal
- 1 bag(s) Gold fish Prezels
- 1 bag(s) Bagel Chips
- 3 cup(s) pecan halves
- 18 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) Lawrey's seasoning
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- Melt butter. Add in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture. Place in huge dutch oven. Stir good. Cook on 250 degrees for one hour. BUT YOU NEED to stir this every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool before putting away.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cgbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Momo's Chex Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers