MomMom's Potato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) potatoes peeled, small chunks and boiled
- 1 pint(s) Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar, heaping
- 4 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 onion, medium very thinly sliced
- Mix together all ingredients except potatoes to make dressing.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Let sit overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeeDillman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MomMom's Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads