I really enjoyed this, as did my 3 year old, but my husband HATED it. I think maybe the curry was a bit overpowering for him. I did use rotisserie chicken and I thought it had a great flavor.
Momma's Divine Divan
Choose rotisserie chicken from your supermarket deli to add more flavor to this family favorite. Generally, one rotisserie chicken will yield 3 cups of chopped meat, so you'll need 2 rotisserie chickens to get the 4 to 5 cups needed for this recipe. Add cooked rice, and you have a complete meal!
- 1/2 pound broccoli flowerets, cooked
- 4 to 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Arrange broccoli in the bottom of a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish. Sprinkle chicken with salt to taste; place on top of broccoli and set aside.
- Toss together bread crumbs and butter, set aside.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, curry powder, and lemon juice in a small bowl; spread over chicken and broccoli. Top with cheese, sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This