- 1/2 pound broccoli flowerets, cooked
- 4 to 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Arrange broccoli in the bottom of a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish. Sprinkle chicken with salt to taste; place on top of broccoli and set aside.
Toss together bread crumbs and butter, set aside.
Combine soup, mayonnaise, curry powder, and lemon juice in a small bowl; spread over chicken and broccoli. Top with cheese, sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes.