Momma's Enchilada Pie
Community Recipe from
- 3- 10 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1- 16 oz. can(s) Refried Beans
- 1-7 3/4 oz. can(s) El Pato Sauce - The one in the yellow can
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- Brown your ground beef, and add your sea salt & garlic powder. Next take a 9 inch glass pie plate, and lay a flour tortilla in it. Then smooth on some refried beans, and spoon on your ground beef, and some chopped onion. Add a little of your El Pato sauce, and cheese. Then do it all over, two more times.
- Set your oven on 400 and cook for 30 min.
- All the left over cheese and onions, save them for latter. You can use them as your toppings, with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce. Enjoy!
- PS. If you make it in a cake pan, you will need more ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note