Momma's Enchilada Pie
Momma would make this for us back when I was a kid. She would make it in a cake pan, and it was a big feast. But now I make it in a glass, pie plate. But you can make it ether or. Man is it GOOD!!! Jerrel
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3- 10 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1- 16 oz. can(s) Refried Beans
- 1-7 3/4 oz. can(s) El Pato Sauce - The one in the yellow can
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- Brown your ground beef, and add your sea salt & garlic powder. Next take a 9 inch glass pie plate, and lay a flour tortilla in it. Then smooth on some refried beans, and spoon on your ground beef, and some chopped onion. Add a little of your El Pato sauce, and cheese. Then do it all over, two more times.
- Set your oven on 400 and cook for 30 min.
- All the left over cheese and onions, save them for latter. You can use them as your toppings, with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce. Enjoy!
- PS. If you make it in a cake pan, you will need more ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note