Momma's Enchilada Pie
Community Recipe from
- 3- 10 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1- 16 oz. can(s) Refried Beans
- 1-7 3/4 oz. can(s) El Pato Sauce - The one in the yellow can
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- Brown your ground beef, and add your sea salt & garlic powder. Next take a 9 inch glass pie plate, and lay a flour tortilla in it. Then smooth on some refried beans, and spoon on your ground beef, and some chopped onion. Add a little of your El Pato sauce, and cheese. Then do it all over, two more times.
- Set your oven on 400 and cook for 30 min.
- All the left over cheese and onions, save them for latter. You can use them as your toppings, with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce. Enjoy!
- PS. If you make it in a cake pan, you will need more ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes