MOMMA CALLIE'S BANANA NUT BREAD
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) butter room temp
- 1.5 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 large bananas very ripe, mashed
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 0.5 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 0.75 cup(s) chopped pecans
- PREHEAT oven to 340 with rack in middle position. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- MIX dry indgredients. Mash bananas.
- CREAM butter and sugar in separate bowl using mixer. Add eggs one at a time. Stir in mashed bananas, sour cream and vanilla. Beat until just combined. Add the dry ingredients and fold in pecans. Pour batter into pan and place on a sheet tray.
- BAKE for 1 hour. Coll for 5 mins in pan then turn out onto a wire rack. Serve with honey butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyArrington and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MOMMA CALLIE'S BANANA NUT BREAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads