Mom's Yummy Chocolate Cream Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) Baker's german sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 16 ounce(s) cool whip
- 1 8 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Heat chocolate and 1/2 of the milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into softened cream cheese
- Add remaining milk and chocolate mixture- beat until smooth.
- Fold in thawed cool whip until smooth
- Spoon into crust
- Freeze until firm- (about 4 hours)
- Garnish with chocolate curls
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note