Mom's Yummy Chocolate Cream Pie
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Baker's german sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 16 ounce(s) cool whip
- 1 8 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Heat chocolate and 1/2 of the milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into softened cream cheese
- Add remaining milk and chocolate mixture- beat until smooth.
- Fold in thawed cool whip until smooth
- Spoon into crust
- Freeze until firm- (about 4 hours)
- Garnish with chocolate curls
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes