Mom's Vegetable Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 bag(s) Cabbage chopped
- 1 Onion diced
- 2 can(s) petit diced tomatoes
- 2 can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 bag(s) mixed vegetables
- 1 can(s) pinto beans
- 1/2 cup(s) whole grain pasta dry
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- sautee onion, add a quart of water, bring to a boil an pour in cbbage. Bring to a boil again and ad all ingredients except beans. When the ingredients are tender, rinse the beans and heat untill the beans are hot. add water during cooking as needed to make about 14 cups of soup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ruthdob and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes