Mom's Thanksgiving Stuffing
- 1 bag(s) Bread cubes
- 1 stick(s) Butter (or margarine)
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Celery Chopped
- 2-3 can(s) Chicken broth
- 2 Eggs
- Ground sage To taste
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Melt butter in skillet, add onions and celery. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Heat chicken broth on stove (or in microwave-safe dish). May not need full 3 cans, but you do not want the stuffing to dry out when baking, so use more than 2 cans.
- Put bread cubes in large mixing bowl. Pour onions/celery mixture over bread. Beat eggs in a small dish. Pour eggs over bread. Add warmed chicken broth to bread. Stir all ingredients.
- Add ground sage, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put mixture into greased pan (13 x 9 or larger).
- Bake for about 1 hour or until top begins to brown just a bit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Maebakeriu and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note