Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of celery
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- noodles or rice, cooked
- Accent seasoning
- 1. Brown meat. Add onions and bell pepper, but do not overcook. Season with Accent. Drain.
- 2. Add the cream of celery, cream of mushroom, and milk.
- 3. Add sour cream just before serving.
- 4. Serve over noodles or rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note