Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Ramen Noodles (Chicken Flavor) Crushed
- 1 head(s) Cabbage Chopped
- 1 bag(s) Almonds Sliced
- 6 ounce(s) Premade salad chicken breast strips Chopped
- 10 Green onions Chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- Combine the crushed Ramen noodles, cabbage, almonds, chicken strips, and green onions in large salad bowl. In smaller bowl, combine the last three ingredients and the chicken spice package from the ramen noodles. Stir until well blended. Pour the liquid mixture into the salad bowl and toss until well blended. Serve and enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RaquelIelene and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note